Skip to main content

Energy Saver

16/06/2011 - 12:09
assessments, city of Melbourne, city of yarra, energy saver, funding, state government

If you're a City of Melbourne or City of Yarra resident and would like some help bringing your home up to environmental standards, potentially getting lightglobes and showerheads replaced, insulation advice and more then you're in luck.

The two councils have accessed funding from the State Government's Energy Saver scheme and in the case of the City of Melbourne, several other sources, and coordinated organisations in their areas to carry out assessments and installations for little or no cost.

If you live in the City of Melbourne,  visit here to find out more.
If you live in the City of Yarra, visit here for more information.