Running a Sustainable Home Office
Enjoying this article?
Researching, writing and producing articles on the Green Renters website takes time and resources. If you enjoy reading them consider making a small donation so we can continue to produce more for you to read.
This Workshop takes our standard energy saving in the home workshop and adds a plethora of extra tips, tricks and tidbits for running a sustainable Home Office, helping you, your home office and everyone around you.
Including time, money and energy saving tips covering:
- Energy saving and utilities
- Food and meal planning
- Second hand computers and affordable software
- How to go paper free
- Reducing travel with virtual meetings
- Coping with legalities and bureaucracy
- Sharing your space
- Utilising local resources